Our founding Chairman Mr.B.S.Shetty established the first ethoxylation plant in the name of Rukma Product in the year 1978 after quitting from NOCIL, a Shell group company. Later on in the year 1986, the 2nd plant – VA-SUDHA Chemicals Pvt Ltd was established over 50000 sq ft of plot in Taloja, a notified chemical zone.
Initially, the company was engaged in manufacturing specialty chemicals but later on diversified to manufacture drug intermediates. The product portfolio comprises of all grades of polyethylene Glycols, Polysorbates, Benzhydrols & Non-ionic emulsifiers. The company is known as a quality player with zero batch rejection in the past 30 years in business. Our focus on quality and consistency in batch of production has resulted in strong association with major customers in Food processing, Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, Paper and Rayon industries. We have the ability to manufacture products based on ethoxylation and hydrogenation customised as per the clients requirement and benchmark standards of IP/BP/USP/ EP. Testimony to the quality is the fact that 50% of the production is catering to the global markets. Other than standard grades we can offer products as per individual specification.
Our company has been re rated to CRISIL MSME 1 RATING – representing Highest Creditworthiness compared to other companies in the MSME category
“Our in-house laboratory is equipped with all the equipment to ensure all the required tests as per the internationals pharmacoepia standards are performed in-house. Every batch of raw material and finished products are quality checked before using for a manufacturing process or supplying to clients.“
To be a brand of global eminence and presence through best in class delivery by highly dedicated/committed people.
Delight customers by being preferred partners in chemicals and pharma intermediates through constant R&D and commitment to cleaner and safer environment.
- High commitment towards Environment, Health & Safety
- Robust Quality Control platform by virtue of our 30 years experience in Ethoxylation
- Extensive management knowledge & Product development capability
- Trained and dedicated manpower
- 50% of business catering to the export market
- Proximity to the source of rawmaterial – EO (2 hrs from the source of EO)
- Benchmarked against specification and close consistency in every batch
- Our own Fleet of transport vehicles for EO ensures least disruption.